– Information we may collect from you
– How we use your information
– Access to your information and correction
– Links to other websites
– How to contact us
Information we may collect from you
We collect information about you when you become a member/registered supporter, or when you register for an event. This includes:
– Your contact details as provided when you joined as a member/registered supporter or sign up for an event, including title, name, telephone number(s), email address(es) and postal address.
– Your graduation year / final year of study at La Salle College, Hong Kong
– Your LSCOBA membership number, if you provided it
How we use your information:
– To send you information by email and mail on upcoming events
– To send you occasional newsletters and other relevant communications
– To generate anonymous statistics about our membership (e.g. numbers per membership type or postcode area)
– Names and titles maybe passed to venues for them to manage security
– To send you notifications when your membership is due for renewal
– We may use images of events in our publications and on our website or on appropriate social media sites
Please note that apart from where described above for events we do not pass your information to any third party.
This information can be accessed by our Secretary. Appropriate security measures are in place to ensure your data is secure and GDPR compliant.
If you object to having your picture appear on our website or any published types of media that we control please contact us. Any pictures that you indicate to us containing your image will be removed on request.
Further member correspondence may come from our UK regional conveners about activities and events in a relevant UK region, and from the Secretary concerning membership status and renewal.
You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions in the relevant email or mail sent to you or by emailing email@example.com.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You can amend your details at any time by contacting email@example.com.
You may request to have your data deleted. Please note if you request us to delete ALL the data we hold about you, we will no longer be able to keep you as a member/registered supporter.
Links to other websites
Our site contains links to other websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liabilities for these polices.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How to contact us
Alternatively, you may write to us. Our postal address is:
La Salle Collage Old Boys Association – UK Chapter (LSCOBA)
Unit 130, Moat House
54 Bloomfield Avenue
Belfast BT5 5AD
27th May 2018